Changing your password in Clarity365 is a straight forward process that will allow you to keep your Clarity365 account secure.
To change your password please select My Account at the top of any page in Clarity365. This will direct you to your Account Settings Page.
1. Click the Change Security Details icon. You should be directed to the Password Change page that will allow you to change your password.
2. You will need to enter your current password - the password you used to login with.
3. Type the new password you would like to start using.
4. Please retype this new password, ensuring you have used Capital letters where appropriate.
5. Click the Update Password icon to confirm that the new password should replace the original password.
For security reasons, we recommend that you do not store your passwords, either on paper or electronically and therefore suggest that any password that you choose will be memorable but not easy to guess.
Please note: once you update password, you will no longer be able to login using the original password and must instead use the new password.
We recommend that you change your password every few weeks to limit the risk of others hacking your account.
We understand that sometimes it's difficult to keep track of all your passwords. That's why we've made it as easy as possible for you to get back into your account if you have forgotten your password.
Forgotten Password reset
1. Go to the Clarity365 log in screen, or click here
2. Click Forgot Password - located underneath the email and password boxes and left of the Next icon
3. Enter the email you used when signing up for your account
4. Enter the Human Verification Code
5. You will be sent an email that will contain a link to reset your password
6. Click on the link to be directed to a page that will allow you to create a new password for your account - you will need to know the answer to your security question
7. Enter your security answer and click submit
Please note, if you did not receive an email, please check your junk/spam filter. If you cannot find the email, please try to resend the password reset email by repeating the steps above, ensuring that you are using the email address linked to your Clarity365 account.
If this does not work, please contact our Support Team who will be happy to assist.
If you have forgotten your security answer, please contact us on 03333 1111 00.
We will need to verify that you are the account holder so please have the email address for your account and Clarity365 PIN number ready.
The security of your data is our utmost priority here at Data Clarity Limited. We take you through a two-step verification process.
Our login pages are encrypted using 256-bit security via our SSL Secure Global Sign in. This is why you will see a padlock on the left of your screen when you are logging into your account and also when you are inside your account.
To log out safely from your account, just click on the logout icon and you will be signed out of your account. Please do not close down your Clarity365 tab or window before logging out properly. This is to ensure the privacy and security of your account.
No. All your information is stored in our secure data centres that can only be accessed through user verification.
That means that information can only be seen by those with access to your unique login details and security questions. Our staff would only be able to access your account if you gave a staff member access through your username and password.
We recommend that you do not share your username and password with anyone, including our staff and that you do not store any information about your username and password electronically. If you have any concerns about the security of your account, please contact our Support Team.
For more information about our security and privacy policies, please click here.
Top Header Image