We understand that sometimes it's difficult to keep track of all your passwords. That's why we've made it as easy as possible for you to get back into your account if you forget your password.
Forgotten password reset:
1. Go to the Clarity365 log in screen, or click here
2. Click Forgot Password
3. Enter the email you used when signing up for your account
4. Enter the Human Verification Code
5. You will be sent a link in an email to reset your password
6. Click on the link to create a new password for your account. You will need to know the answer to your security question.
7. Enter your security answer and click Submit.
Please note, if you did not receive an email, check your junk/spam filter. If you still do not have an email with a link to change your password, please first try to resend the password reset email by repeating the steps above, ensuring that you are using your email account linked to Clarity365. If this does not work, please contact our Support Team who will be happy to assist.
Forgotten your Security Answer?
If you have forgotten your security answer, please contact us on 03333 1111 00. We will need to verify that you are the account holder so please have your PIN number ready.
By following the instructions a member of our Support Team gives you, you will be able to enter a new password and type it again to confirm. Please click Submit to confirm the new password. The original password will no longer work.